We love that you are taking the time to fully understand the application process. Selecting your child's school is an exciting process and before we jump into all the fun, we want to make sure we have answered all your questions and helped you understand what forms will need to be filled and what paperwork (don't worry, it's digital) will be required.
And as always, if you still have questions, feel free to send us an email at email@example.com
|Prep||30th September 2021|
|Nursery||30th September 2021|
|Grade||Age Range in August 2022|
|Prep||1.4 years - 2.3 years|
|Nursery||2.4 years - 3.3 years|
- When can I apply?
- Can I submit a hard copy of the application?
- Do I have to create an account when completing the inquiry and application?
- Why do I have to submit an inquiry first?
- What is the criteria for being shortlisted?
- Is it necessary to submit the supporting documents on the inquiry and application form?
- Is it possible to make changes to the online application?
- How do I know if my application was submitted and what the current status is?
- Can I submit an application after the deadline?
- What are the school fees?