Read the sections below to learn the application process and the documents required for an application to the Nursery School.
We have a May 1st birthday cut-off requirement for all grades of the Nursery School. See table below for birthday cut-off dates.
1st May 2015
Families are required to set up an appointment to visit either Mrs. Haque’s Nursery or Haque Academy and speak with the admissions staff. Upon availability of seats, families will be asked to complete an admission application form.
Families are required to submit the following supporting documents at time of registration:
- Copy of the Birth Certificate
- Recent Family Photograph
- Copy of both parents National Identification Card
- Parent Statement (given by admissions staff at the time of registration)
- Application fee (non-refundable)
Applicants who have not submitted all the supporting documents may not be called for the interview process. Please ensure you submit all supporting documents before you complete the admission application form.
- Families must make an appointment to visit Mrs. Haque’s Nursery or Haque Academy to meet with the admissions staff
- Families are asked to complete an admission form & submit all supporting documents
- Admission applicants are narrowed down on the basis of the application form and supporting documents
- Selected applicants are called for an interview and assessment of the child
- Decision letters are sent to all interviewed applicants