Read the sections below to learn the application process and the documents required for an application to Haque Academy.
We have an April 30th birthday requirement for all grades of Kindergarten onwards. See example table below for birthday cut-off dates.
1 May 2013
1 May 2012
Families are required to call Haque Academy and speak with the admissions staff. Upon availability of seats, families will be asked to complete an admission application form.
Families are required to submit the following supporting documents:
- Copy of the Birth Certificate
- Recent Family Photograph
- Copy of any both parents National Identification Card
- Parent Statement (given by Admissions staff at the time of registration)
- Latest transcripts from previous school
- Application fee (non-refundable)
Applicants who have not submitted all the supporting documents may not be called for the interview process. Please ensure you submit all supporting documents before you complete the admission application form.
- Families are required to contact Haque Academy and set up an appointment to meet with the admissions staff and present supporting documents.
- Families are asked to complete an admission form.
- Admission applicants are narrowed down on the basis of the application form and supporting documents
- Selected applicants are called for an interview and assessment of the child in Math & English. Students applying into the O Level Programme may be asked to take an assessment in Science as well.
- Decision letters are sent to all interviewed applicants
Testing Dates for Haque Academy – August 2017 Session
Entry in KG 1 & KG 2: Interview and testing will take place between February & April. Please see the tab “Admission Deadlines” for last date to submit admission application forms.
Entry in Grades 1 to 9: Interview and testing will take place between March & April. Please see the tab “Admission Deadlines” for last date to submit admission application forms.