Read the sections below to learn the application process and the documents required for an application to Haque Academy.
We have a May 1st cut-off birthday requirement for all grades of Kindergarten onwards. See example table below for birthday cut-off dates.
1 May 2015
1 May 2014
Application forms for admission to Haque Academy and Mrs. Haque’s Nursery are completed online. To complete an online application, please click on the link below and create an account for each individual applicant.
At the time of completing an online form, families will be required to submit the following supporting document:
- Digital Copy of the Birth Certificate
- Recent passport size photograph of the child
- Recent Family Photograph
- Copy of both parents National Identification Card
- Copy of the latest report card
- Other supporting documents based on each candidates individual case
Applicants who have not submitted all the supporting documents will not be shortlisted and will have their application forms removed after 1 month of beginning the process.
- Complete online admission application form with all supporting documents
- Admission applicants are shortlisted on the basis of the application forms, supporting documents and seat availability
- Selected applicants are called to deposit the non-refundable registration fee and sign the admission application form.
- Parents are given a time for an interview of both parents and the child and assessment of the child
- Decision letters are sent to all interviewed applicants
- Parents are given one week to confirm their admission to the school by depositing the non-refundable admission fee and signing the terms & conditions of the school.
*Final admission decisions are based on the interview and assessment of the child
Testing Dates for Haque Academy – August 2018 Session
Entry in KG 1 & KG 2: Interview and testing will take place between February & April. Please see the tab “Admission Deadlines” for last date to submit admission application forms.
Entry in Grades 1 to 9: Interview and testing will take place between March & April. Please see the tab “Admission Deadlines” for last date to submit admission application forms.